Trophy Price List
All prices in US dollars. 25% deposit required to book safari.
Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- African Lynx
- Blesbuck White
- Blue Duiker
- Cape Buffalo
- Cape Bushbuck
- Cape Eland
- Cape Grysbuck
- Cape Kudu
- Grey Duiker
- Hartebeest Cape
- Lechwe Red
- Rhebuck - Mountain
- Rhebuck - Grey
- Springbuck - Cape
- Springbuck - Copper
- Springbuck - Black
- Springbuck - White
- Wildebeest - Black
- Wildebeest - Blue
- Zebra Burchell
- 1client/1 professional guide-$400per person/day
- 2 clients/1 professional guide-$300per person/day
- A day includes guided hunting by licensed professional hunters with full board and lodging and field preparation of trophies.
- Collection and drop off at airports is free of charge with all our safaris.
- Our safaris do not include taxidermy and airfare.
- All observers $150 /day all-inclusive.
- Children under 10 at 50%.
Any hunts requiring dog packs will be charged an additional $250.00 for the dogs & handlers.
For rifle importation, Zungah Safaris recommends that you use PHASA or
www.hunterssupport.com You can do this yourself or pay the recommended fee and have them organize all the paperwork for customs. They will meet you at the airport and run you through all the necessary rifle importation procedures. We highly recommend this service to speed things up and have no hassles at the airport.
- Any rifle from a 270 and upwards will do, but we recommend a 300 Winchester Magnum or similar if you have one.
- Semi automatic and automatic are not allowed and will be confiscated by Customs.
- When you arrive in RSA (Johannesburg or Cape Town) you will acquire a permit for your guns at customs. This form must be with you at all times and must be turned in at the airport when you leave South Africa.
Alternatively, you can Hire a Rifle from Zungah Safaris at $30 per day excluding ammunition.
We support ethical fair chase hunting and are against all forms of canned hunting, night shooting and shooting of game at waterholes and feeding areas.